Knit Your Perfect Sweater
A sweater has to fit you correctly: its perfect fit, your style, the right looseness, its length and the details that make you want to wear that piece every day.
Knowing how to manage and modify all of these features will help you realize your perfect sweater closet. This workshop will deal with styles and body shapes, you will learn how to measure correctly and how to choose a size of any sweater pattern to fit you well.
You’ll also get hands-on: working on a unique basic raglan sweater pattern, with options for sweaters or cardigans with different necklines and fits. Joji and Veera will explain the possible
modifications, how to achieve a perfect fit and how to customize your garment to give it a unique look.
The goal is for you to go home with all the tools and confidence you need to successfully make sweaters, whether using that basic pattern or any other pattern you choose.
- Exclusive basic raglan sweater pattern, designed for fingering thickness wool, with options for sweater or cardigan versions with different necklines. Available in 10 sizes.
- Learn how to swatch correctly.
- Taking proper body measurements.
- Sizing, fitting and styling for different body shapes.
- Understanding the key points in sweater making.
- How to add your own character to your garments.
- Finishing tips and tricks.
Tape measure and note-taking material.