Tibetan is a blend of 16.5 micron GOTS certified, mulesing free, ultra-fine virgin Merino wool and 30% Yak. Yak adds incredible softness and warmth to Tibetan knitted garments.
- Composition: 70 % ultra-fine virgin merino and 30% yak.
- Length: 125 m / 50 g
- Thickness: DK
- Recomended needles: 4 – 4.5 mm | 6 – 7 US
Sole is a wonderful blend of Pima cotton and cashmere fiber, which makes it an unusual and exclusive combination of plant and animal fibers.
- Composition: 90% cotton 10% virgin wool
- Length: 140 m / 50 g
- Thickness: Finguering
- Recomended needles: 3 mm | 2- 3 US
Mohair Manada is Pascuali’s first mohair. It is composed of an exclusive blend of 45% superkid mohair, 25% silk, 15% yak and 15% superfine merino fibers. This yarn is extremely soft. It is ideal for double strand knitting and brings an extra softness to your projects.
- Composition: 45% Superkid mohair, 25% silk, 15% yak and 15% superfine merino.
- Length: 200 m / 25 g
- Thickness: Lace
- Recommended needles: 2,5 – 4 mm | 2 – 6 US
Nepal is a blend of organic cotton, linen and nettle.
The cotton makes it breathable, the linen content gives it a pleasant feel and the nettle fiber makes it soft and gives it a delicate sheen.
- Composition: 60% cotton, 28% linen and 12% nettle.
- Length: 180 m / 50 g
- Thickness: Sport
- Recommended needles: 3 – 4mm | 3 – 6 US
Merino Baby, of course, is mulesing free and the fiber is GOTS certified.
In addition, no toxic bleaches, dyes or other chemicals are used in the manufacturing process.
- Composition: 100% virgin wool
- Length: 220 m / 50 g
- Thickness: Finguering
- Recommended needles: 3 mm | 2- 3 US
Puno Winikunka, a wonderfully soft blend of 70% cotton and 30% alpaca wool. The cotton is GOTS certified and the alpaca wool comes from Peru, where it was also spun for Pascuali.
- Composition: 70% cotton and 30% alpaca wool.
- Length: 200 m / 50 g
- Thickness: Fingering
- Recommended needles: 2,5 mm | 2 US
WORKSHOPS SPONSORED BY Pascuali Filati Naturali
Pascuali Filati Naturali yarns are characterized by their exceptional quality. All its threads are composed exclusively of natural fibers, produced ecologically. For Pascuali it is equally important to offer a high quality and the respect to animals.
Therefore, it does not collaborate with intermediaries. It works directly with small producers in Argentina, Peru, Portugal and Germany to ensure the transparency of the production process and the control of spinning and dyeing of its balls and skeins, which are guaranteed with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate.