Colours taken from nature, vital and strong. Perfect for garments full of life and energy. 100% wool.
- Composition: 100% Argentinian wool
- Length: ± 100 Grs. ± 145 m. ± 158 yds.
Mums is undoubtedly one of our stars of the season. With 80% wool and 20% baby alpaca, it has a beautiful touch, the feeling against the skin is very pleasant and delicate. 8 powdery colours to match your winter look.
- Composition: 80% Extra fine merino wool, 20% baby alpaca, superwash- machine washable
- Length: ± 100 Grs. ± 100 m. ± 110 yds.
A printed wool with 9 timeless colours that will never go out of fashion. 80% wool and 20% acrylic make Ritual a perfect yarn for jackets, jumpers and all kinds of accessories. With Ritual you won’t get cold.
- Composition: 80% wool and 20% acrylic
- Length: ± 100 Grs. ± 180 m. ± 197 yds
6 printed colours make up Trento, a yarn with 60% wool and 40% acrylic. Unique colour combinations that will give a personal touch to every garment. It is the perfect measure between discreet and daring.
- Composition: 60% wool and 40% acrylic
- Length: ± 100 Grs. ± 160 m. ± 174 yds.
A very special composition makes Duna a unique product. Wool, alpaca, polyamide and acrylic come together to create a yarn that is perfect for jumpers, jackets and any garment your imagination can dream up. Available in 5 timeless colours.
- Composition: 40% Wool, 20% alpaca, 20% polyamide and 20% acrylic
- Length: ± 100 Grs. ± 250 m. ± 273 yds.
100% Spanish merino wool makes Salamanca, the must-have of the season. A must have in stock. 6 colours each with a perfect combination that will give your garments a different finish that will set the trend.
- Composition: 100% Spanish merino wool, superwash- machine washable
- Length: ± 100 Grs. ± 120 m. ± 135 yds.
WORKSHOPS SPONSORED BY Valeria lanas
Valeria Lanas is the comercial brand of yarns of Ègara, an enterprise with more than 60 years of experience. With more than 20.000m2 of facilities, they own modern, state of the art, and specific machinery for each part of the cycle of production.
Valeria Lanas has become a referent within the wool sector for works. One of its main values is to know how to take care of the control and elaboration of all the process of production: design, creation, spinning, preparation, treatment, dying, winding and packaging of the threads. Thanks to all of it, they can guarantee a high-quality final product