CONDITIONS AND ACCESS POLICY
CONDITIONS AND ACCESS POLICY
INFORMATION FOR THE WORKSHOPS :
- The workshops will be held in person on 5 and 6 November 2022 at the World Trade Center in Barcelona.
- Only the ticket holder will be able to attend the workshop.
- Once the workshop has started, you will no longer be able to access the workshop. Therefore, we recommend that you be in the classroom 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- From June, here you will find all the information about the workshops (description, language, material and previous knowledge). Please check the conditions before signing up. We do not accept returns. However, we do accept changes of ownership. In this case, you have until the 1st of November to inform the organisation. Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the person who will replace you at the workshop. The change of ownership will not be effective until you receive your new entry by e-mail.
- If you have any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organization here. here.
- The organisation of Barcelona Knits is not responsible for the lack of knowledge of this information by the attendees.
– Barcelona Knits reserves the admission’s right, in order to interfere or to request any participant to leave at any time, or to retire materials that could affect the order of the online event within the virtual plataforms where it will be held.
CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Changes and refunds
– Barcelona Knits reserves the right not to accept refunds of any kind, once the workshop ticket purchase has been confirmed. Only changes of ownership will be accepted, provided that the information is provided to the organisation by e-mail to email@example.com. 1 November is the deadline for changes of ownership. We remind you that the change of ownership will not be effective until you receive your new ticket by e-mail.
– In consequence, the no-usage of the ticket by the user, does not force Barcelona Knits to refund the price of it. The ticket is valid only for the specified online workshop, being the user unable to request a change for another workshop.
- Event’s cancellation and tickets
– In the scenario that Barcelona Knits is cancelled due to mayor forces, we will proceed to the total refund of the ticket, under the request of the user in a 20 natural days dateline after the notification by Barcelona Knits.
– The refund will be make by the same payment method, in a 15 days period of time after it has been requested.In any case, Barcelona Knits will only refund the paid amount by the user in the concept of tickets, and, in any case, will refund the cost of transport, accommodation, etc.
- Cancellation of the ticket
– If a fraudulent usage of the ticket is detected by any user, Barcelona Knits reserves the possibility to cancel that entry, without previous warning. In this case, Barcelona Knits will be exempt of any reclamation regarding the possible indirect or direct expenses that this cancellation may cause to the user, as the ticket cost, transport cost, accommodation, etc.